www.huroniaarts.ca Check out the Huronia Foundation for the Arts
Lead Pipe Cinch ...
- Latest configuration of my lifelong desire to be in the spotlight. Another courageous, long-suffering guitarist to keep me honest!
fractures folk, wrestles rock, brushes the blues and fights with funk. ...Just love his stuff and you will too.
- Rita Chiarelli
- This amazing woman has to be one of my favourite songwriters and that voice....my god!
Bob Ardern ..
.gone but not forgotten... visit the cyber-space of the not-really-Homeless One. The only person I've ever met who really does know where his towel is at all times. (Ah the effort required to not dangle participles) hee hee. and soul survivor of the Total Perspective Vortex. yes that's on purpose
- DON'T PANIC! ...
- Although the band no longer exists (in this or any reality) it was fun while it lasted. Once Canada's only admitted Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy tribute band, they seem to have survived the Infinite Reality Vortex and emerged as a couple of crazy but still devoted musicians
... back from pilgrimage and glowing from inside with a joy that leaves me in awe, Steve has released a new cd. After a long hiatus it's great to be able to hear his songs again.
World traveller, bassist extraordinaire,photographer, as well as a thoughtful and loving guy.
- Don Bray
- Pictures, lyrics, concert listings and sound bytes of Don's cds
- Wayne Buttery & The Groove Project
- Since his days playing gigs with Ronnie Hawkins, Wayne has pursued R & B with the focus only a true musical soul can summon. Catch him live at a variety of venues, in many different band configurations, and you'll know what I mean!
- Sean McGaughey -
- Source of all knowledge for you web-literate folkies. Pod casting...web-books...who knows what will show up next?
- Alyssa Wright
- pictures, background, shows and sound bytes of Alyssa's latest recording.
This crew out on the Bruce Penninsula has a great vision that includes uniting the blues community in Bruce County; expanding awareness of the blues, its history, its present and its future; exposing youth, and those who educate our youth, to the blues art form through Blues In Schools programs; supporting blues artists in Canada and internationally by producing blues events; creating an exciting social setting for blues lovers to meet and, in doing so, raise money for deserving charities. Sounds worth supporting to me!
This lovely haven for artists and musicians is nestled in the beautiful and trendy bosom of main street, rural Ontario...Creemore.
Peter's Players Presents
Peter Swanek has been promoting and hosting intimate jazz and blues concerts in his own home in Innisfil for the past several years. Now he has a lovely venue in Gravenhurst.http://www.petersplayers.com/
Questions and Comments, or to add an event: Send an e-mail to Jives.